Because infidelity is so pervasive in today's society many of us have become paranoid about being cheated on. We see phantoms of cheating in the relationships our partner has with other women and in his phone online and phone activities. There are cheating shadows everywhere you look if you are paranoid enough so before you make accusations of cheating you must make sure that you are certain that he is really cheating. Why should you be certain before you make cheating accusations?
1. Unjust accusations kill him inside a little every time you make them. There is nothing more soul destroying then being accused of something you have not done. By accusing him you are telling him that you believe he is untrustworthy and if that accusation is not true then you have insulted him, his values and his love for you.
2. Unjust accusations create a wedge between both of you. Allegations of cheating will create emotional distance between the two of you. Because the accusation is an injustice that weighs on him it will affect the way he relates with you. He will not act in a loving or caring manner towards you due to the wound that your accusations create and he will instead withdraw emotionally from you.
3. False accusations make it easier for him to cheat on you. Accusing a faithful man of cheating on you is like 'giving' him permission to cheat on you as he will be tempted to live down to your expectations of him. His reason being that since he is being accused of cheating then he may as well cheat since that is what you believe he is doing and whether or not he is faithful to you the result will be the same; complaints of cheating.
4. False finger pointing makes it distract you. He will begin to wonder what you are up to or what demons you are battling that make you falsely accuse him. He will begin to distrust you since since you are wrong in your accusations and he will begin to wonder what else is wrong with you. A false accusation says a lot more about you than it does of him so be careful before you make any accusations.
5. Erroneous cheating accusations create a loss-loss situation for both of you. He comes off worse off than he was before the accusation and so do you. He is angry and frustrated by the accusations and you are frustrated since you do not know what to believe. Once a woman is convinced that her partner is cheating then all his denials do not make things better. You still harbor the sneaking uncertainty that he could have been cheating on you and his denials have not really changed your mind. The accusations of cheating have not solved anything for either of you and all you have managed to do is to transfer your negative paranoia on to him.
Before you accuse him of cheating you need to be absolutely sure that he is in fact cheating on you otherwise your relationship will never be the same. Remember that words onceoken can not be undone as they leave their footprints or impressions in both your hearts and minds. Examine yourself and why you think that he is cheating. Is it that you are just insecure or do you have just cause? Examine all your reasons candidly before you even think of accusing him of cheating.